Image by Boston Public Library
File name: 08_06_029648
Creator/Contributor: Jones, Leslie, 1886-1967 (photographer)
Date created: 1934 – 1956 (approximate)
Physical description: 1 negative : film, black & white ; 4 x 5 in.
Genre: Film negatives
Subject: Football; Football players; Stadiums
Notes: Title and date supplied by cataloger.
Collection: Leslie Jones Collection
Location: Boston Public Library, Print Department
Rights: Copyright Leslie Jones.
Preferred credit: Courtesy of the Boston Public Library, Leslie Jones Collection.
Results from last time:
Winner with 10 Rec’s:
ISN – “Daddy, this lady tastes like plastic.”
Second Place with 4 Rec’s:
ISN – “Someone should let Senator Arlen Spector know the Pats are even taping at the Pro Bowl. .”
Third place with 3 Rec’s:
zoltanmeskbro – “Cheerleader: You have a lovely daughter.. beat my team 59-0 again and that could change. *smile*”
The rules are simple:
1) Write a funny caption for the picture, if you can’t think of one, then you can still play (keep reading).
2) If you like any of the captions, Recommend them. Even if you wrote one of your own. It is better to give than receive.
3) We’ll give a shout out to the top three most Rec’d captions next week, along with a new picture.
4) Please, please, please, remember this is just for fun and don’t create other screen names just to recommend yourself. If you’re that funny, you’ll be recognized.
I’m starting this one off on the Front Page like some sites do. I may move it to the Fan Posts as it will allow me more options as far as pictures. Let me know which you prefer.
- Comes in a mini size
- Replica ball
- Looks just like official NFL game ball
- Great gift idea
- Includes NFL graphics
As the Official game ball for the NFL, NCAA, and more high school and youth leagues than any other company, Wilson is proud to be the home of the world’s only dedicated football factory. The wilson football factory’s dedication and commitment to the highest quality construction extends more than six decades and stands as a true testament to American craftsmanship.If a Nerf ball is the Honda Civic of miniature backyard footballs, this is the Lexus–a slightly reduced but otherwise perfect repl
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 14.49