Football Point Spread Predictions
New For The 2012 American Football Season. Over 12 Years In Development, Thousands Of Trial Runs Over Previous Seasons And Results That Will Change The Way You View Games Forever. Affiliates Can Earn Big With Us!
Football Point Spread Predictions
Image by phalinn
- Patriots Today - Behind the scenes on game day. (2.17 min. video)
- Patriots Today – Secondary in focus. (2.52 min. video)
- NFL AM (NFL.com) State of the AFC East. (5.32 min. video)
- PFW In Progress – The PFW crew talks about the latest Patriots news and much more! (2 hour program)
- Luke Huges believes Sebastian Vollmer’s contract extension should be the Patriots’ first order of business this offseason.
- Jeff Howe hears from Randy Moss and Michael Irvin as to why Welker and the Patriots would be “crazy” not to work together.
- Tom E. Curran examines the salaries of the Patriots offensive players to see how they are paid relative to their positional peers around the NFL.
- Field Yates looks at what the franchise tag would mean for either Wes Welker, Aqib Talib or Sebastian Vollmer, including the projected salary they would be entitled to.
- Mike Reiss tells us which Patriots’ free agents are ranked highly by Pro Football Weekly.
- Christopher Price picks possible free agents who might be a good fit in New England: CB Brent Grimes (Falcons).
- Mike Reiss takes a closer look at some draft prospects from a Pats perspective: WR Terrance Williams (Baylor).
- Field Yates reports Rob Gronkowski will serve as the Oscars Red Carpet correspondent for the Rich Eisen Podcast on NFL.com.
- Mike Reiss posts the transcript of his weekly online chat.
- Rich Levine talks about Glenn Ordway being booted from WEEI and wonders what the future holds for Boston sports radio.
- Mary Paoletti reports the Redskins announced Thursday they signed former Patriots DL Ron Brace.
- Lori Pilger (Lincoln Journal Star) Alleged victim testifies Dennard ‘shouldered’ him.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL opens two days of Scouting Combine workout to fans.
- James Walker (ESPN) Ideal free-agent pairings for AFC East.
- Staff Report (Pro Football Weekly) Top 50 free-agent list.
- Adam Schein (NFl.com) Dwight Freeney, Drew Stanton top list of underrated free agents.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Under-the-radar free agents.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Who is the top NFL free-agent wide receiver in 2013?
- James Walker (ESPN) Do the Patriots need Ed Reed?
- James Walker (ESPN) Reviewing recent history of No. 29 pick.
- Daniel Jeremiah (NFL.com) Star Lotulelei, Sharrif Floyd head loaded defensive tackle class.
- Scott Kacsmar (Cold Hard Football Facts) Video game football: Passing, rushing, kicking never easier than in modern NFL.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Teams should be able to trade cap space.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) No talks between Saints, Jimmy Graham.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) Pre-NFL Scouting Combine mock draft. Pats select S Matt Elam (Florida).
(FM 2013) Football Manager 2013 Let’s Play 11 Malaga H (Commentary) ———– Football Manager is the best-selling, most realistic football management series ever made. Football Manager 2013 celebrates 20 years of games from the people at Sports Interactive by introducing an array of new features. This year’s version allows you to take control of any club in more than 50 nations across the world and includes all of Europe’s biggest leagues as well as database of over 500000 real-world players and staff. As well as some landmark new features in the Career Mode, there are now new ways to enjoy your Football Manager experience. The 3D match engine has seen huge improvements this year. Everything on the pitch looks more realistic; from the stadiums, the players’ movement, intelligence, and the way the ball moves through the air. We’ve also introduced hundreds of new animations to make the game feel more realistic and we’ve made the whole experience more televisual by introducing new camera angles and showing the kick-off and final whistle. Another notable difference is the significant restructure of the manager’s staff and a revamp of their roles. The most obvious is that we’ve introduced the position of Director of Football into the game for the first time, which will allow managers to pass on some of their workload, such as contract negotiations, if they choose to. In addition to this, we’ve also increased the number of specialist coaching roles within the game and given …
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Rubber Kicking Tee
2″ Universal style kicking tee.
List Price: $ 5.69
Price: $ 3.83