Image by NickNguyen
another food photoshoot.
seafood hot pot
strobist info: reflector to the left, 580EXII yongnuo triggered with shoot through umbrella.
The following is a guest post from regular contributor, Shannon at AKA Design.
So you want to get your home organized. Believe it or not there are loads of ways you can get your home or workspace in order. Here are 18 Low Cost Organizing Tips that can be implemented right away!
- Keep your linen closet in order by folding matching flat and fitted sheets and placing them inside the pillow case.
- Install inexpensive wire closet organizers in bedroom closets.
- Add baskets to bookshelves for small items like remotes and small card games.
- If you’re not good at filing items right away, keep a shallow box in the kitchen or on a desk to catch important papers in the interim.
- Keep frequently used flatware in caddies on the counter for easy access.
- For a super simple tax season, organize household bills and receipts into a binder filled with labelled clear page protectors.
- Along similar lines, store product manuals in a binder filled with clear page protectors so you never have to search for them again.
- Purchase a stylish piggy bank on sale and display it on an entryway table for easy coin saving each time you empty your pockets.
- Keep closets looking neat and tidy by purchasing all the same type and colour hanger. The dollar store sells several inexpensive versions.
- Keep a large pencil case filled with basic medicines – pepto bismol, advil, benedryl – as well as bandaids and a thermometer stashed in the bathroom for easy holiday packing.
- Use a small tackle box to stash sewing supplies.
- Use dollar store cutlery trays to keep nail polish organized in the bathroom or on a bedroom vanity.
- An over the door shoe organizer makes a fabulous Barbie organizer.
- Keep a pretty ceramic bowl on your nightstand as a catch-all for your watch, earrings, etc.
- To make a craft table function better, store markers, pencils and other craft supplies in mason jars with chalkboard labels on a lazy susan.
- Use a wall-mounted plastic bag organizer to store rolls of gift wrap.
- Use a trio of matching tins with lids to organize and store kid’s card games with style. Lay them out on a coffee table or low shelf for easy access.
- Keep drawer contents from becoming a jumbled mess by nesting smaller containers inside for things like paper clips, pens, and other odds and ends.
I’m certain there are many more low cost organizing tips out there. Do you have any organizing shortcuts that you swear by? Any budget containers you love for stashing all that stuff? Do tell!
Shannon Acheson is a passionate interior decorator, frugal DIYer, sometime graphic designer, wannabe writer, homeschooling momma and adoring wife. She is the co-owner (with hubster) of AKA Design and the main writer/designer for the blog of the same name. Shannon recently moved from a war-era bungalow to a cozy backsplit in Oshawa, Ontario with her husband and their three children, and during spare moments can be found scouring local shops for decor bargains, rearranging the furniture again, or scrubbing paint off her hands.
18 Low Cost Organizing Tips is a post from: I'm an Organizing Junkie. If you are not reading it from my feed, it has been STOLEN. Please let Laura at organizingjunkie (at) gmail (dot) com know. Thanks!
BUY TMINMUSCLEWORKOUT (TMW) BODYBUILDING GYM SHIRTS US Customers SHOP HERE: twinmuscleworkout.spreadshirt.com Non US Customers SHOP HERE: twinmuscleuk.spreadshirt.net LINKS TO HODGETWINS CHANNEL SHOP US Customers SHOP HERE: hodgetwins.spreadshirt.com NON US Customers SHOP HERE: hodgetwinsuk.spreadshirt.net SINCE YOU ALL ALWAYS ASK SEE OUR RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTS: www.2buildmusclefast.com SUBSCRIBE TO ALL OUR CHANNELS INTERMITTENT FASTING CHANNEL www.youtube.com MAIN CHANNEL www.youtube.com NATURAL BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS CHANNEL www.youtube.com RELATIONSHIP ADVICE CHANNEL www.youtube.com LIKE US ON FACEBOOK www.facebook.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Includes a variety of foods including fruits, vegetables, meats, breads, pastries, sandwiches, breakfast, snack, dessert and more
- The perfect accessory to enhance playtime experiences
- Great addition to any Step2 Kitchen or playhouse
- Contents may vary
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Made in China
This generous 101-piece assortment of play food is a must have for playtime cooking. Includes a variety of foods that nicely enhance playtime experiences with Step2 kitchens and playhouses.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 24.99